from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. lightweight, so as to rise when the wearer is walking.
- adj. light, hypnotic and relaxing.
- adj. Having a feeling of extreme calm, as if floating through the air.
- n. A lilo or similar item that floats on water and can be sat on.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Swimming on the surface; buoyant; light.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Able to float or swim on the surface; buoyant.
- Rank and tall, as grass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to float on a liquid or rise in air or gas
Sorry, no etymologies found.