from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The perspective through which a narrative is presented
- n. Putting into focus
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of focalizing or bringing to a focus, or the state of being focalized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art or process of bringing to a focus, or of placing in focus.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of bringing into focus
- n. the confinement of an infection to a limited area
Sorry, no etymologies found.