from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. centered or concentrated.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of focus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. being in focus or brought into focus; clearly delineated; -- of an image. Opposite of
- adj. converging on a point; -- of light rays.
- adj. concentrated on or clustered around a central point or purpose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of an optical system (e.g. eye or opera glasses) adjusted to produce a clear image
- adj. being in focus or brought into focus
- adj. (of light rays) converging on a point
Sorry, no etymologies found.