from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having feet or a foot: a footed sofa. Often used in combination: web-footed; four-footed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of foot.
- adj. Having a specified form of foot.
- adj. Consisting of, or having been put into, metrical feet (of a specified character or number).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a foot or feet; shaped in the foot.
- adj. Having a foothold; established.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Provided with a foot or feet: usually in composition: as, four-footed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having feet
Sorry, no etymologies found.