from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having feet with webbed toes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having webfeet
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having webbed feet; palmiped.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Said of a horse which goes best on a muddy or very wet track.
- Having web-feet; being web-toed, whether as an abnormality of persons, or as the natural formation of the feet of many aquatic animals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having feet with webbed toes
Sorry, no etymologies found.