from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. football (association football) (soccer in US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- n. The game or sport of football, usually Australian rules football or rugby league, but not soccer
- n. the ball used in a game of footy.
- adj. Having foots, or settlings.
- adj. poor; mean
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having foots, or settlings
- adj. Poor; mean.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having foots or settlings: as, footy oil, molasses, etc.
- Poor; mean; worthless; trashy.
- n. Any one or anything slightly valued.
- n. A foot-soldier; an infantryman.
Sorry, no etymologies found.