from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of froth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Exaggerated declamation; rant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of rising in froth; the act of emitting froth, in any sense of that word.
- n. Frothiness; verbosity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.