from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Alternative spelling of generalize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. same as generalize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. speak or write in generalities
- v. become systemic and spread throughout the body
- v. cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public; bring into general or common use
- v. draw from specific cases for more general cases
Sorry, no etymologies found.