from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To set apart in or as if in a ghetto; isolate.
- transitive v. To make into or similar to a ghetto: "He left a city ghettoized and strangled by highways and the auto” ( New York).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To put someone in a ghetto, or to isolate as if in a ghetto.
- v. To make a place into a ghetto, or to add the characteristics of a ghetto.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. to form into a ghetto; to isolate (people) as though into a ghetto.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. put in a ghetto
Sorry, no etymologies found.