from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pot for holding glue, a glue pot.
- n. A muddy playing field.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A utensil for melting glue, consisting of an inner pot holding the glue, immersed in an outer one containing water which is heated to soften the glue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A utensil for dissolving glue, usually consisting of two pots, one within the other.
- n. A part of a road so bad that the wheels of a carriage would stick in it.
From glue + pot. (Wiktionary)