from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A grandmother.
- n. Variant of grama.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A variety of pumpkin, a cultivar of Cucurbita moschata.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A pasture grass of the plains of South America and western North America; same as grama grass, which see.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of very small bass-like fishes, with the lateral line broken, belonging to the family Serranidæ: found in the coast waters of Cuba. G. loreto is the known species.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America
Alteration of grandma.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)