from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a sound as of liquid being poured from a small-necked container
- v. To pour from a container and make this sound
- n. Such a sound
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. See gurgle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a gurgling sound; gurgle.
- To gargle, as the throat.
- n. A gurgling sound.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a sound like a liquid that is being poured from a bottle
- v. drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- v. flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
Sorry, no etymologies found.