from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The point of a gun.
- idiom at gunpoint Under or as if under the threat of being shot.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A location in the front of the muzzle of a gun.
- n. Threat or coercion by display or aiming a firearm or similar weapon.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the muzzle's direction.
- n. the open discharging end of a gun.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the gun muzzle's direction
gun + point (Wiktionary)