from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Shelter and anchorage for ships.
- n. Shelter; refuge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place for refuge for a vessel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Shelter; entertainment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lodging; shelter; dwelling; abode.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (nautical) a place of refuge (as for a ship)
harbor + -age (Wiktionary)