from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A coop or cage for poultry. Also called hennery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a coop where hens are kept.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A coop or cage for hens.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A coop, pen, cage, or crib of any kind for confining poultry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a farm building for housing poultry
Sorry, no etymologies found.