from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A shelter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A place of lodging, originally for an army; a camp; in a more general use, a lodging; a shelter; an inn.
- n. Shelter; refuge; asylum.
- n. In astrology, the house or mansion of a heavenly body.
- To provide a lodging-place for; lodge.
- To give shelter to; entertain; protect.
- To find the harbor or refuge of; trace home, as a deer to its covert.
- To have a lodging; lodge; dwell.
Sorry, no etymologies found.