from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of behold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Obliged; beholden.
- n. The act of seeing; sight; also, that which is beheld.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of looking at; gaze; view; sight.
- Under obligation; obliged.
- Attractive; fascinating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. perception by means of the eyes
Sorry, no etymologies found.