from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. High-grade marijuana.
- interj. A shouted warning that something is falling from above, mind your heads.
- n. Plural form of head.
- n. That part of older sailing ships forward of the forecastle and around the beak, used by the crew as their lavatory; still used as the word for toilets on a ship.
- n. The side of a coin that bears the picture of the head of state or similar
- n. abbreviation for headphones.
- n. Draft scheme of a bill before it is formally introduced to a parliament
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of head.
head (from the notion that it gives a head high) + -s (possibly either genitive or plural). (Wiktionary)
Plural of head. (Wiktionary)