- n. slang High-grade marijuana.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of head.
- interj. A shouted warning that something is falling from above, mind your heads.
- n. Plural form of head.
- n. nautical That part of older sailing ships forward of the forecastle and around the beak, used by the crew as their lavatory; still used as the word for toilets on a ship.
- n. The side of a coin that bears the picture of the head of state or similar
- n. abbreviation for headphones.
- n. Ireland, law Draft scheme of a bill before it is formally introduced to a parliament
- Plural of head. (Wiktionary)
“In another place he talks of a "serpent with seven heads," which is a manifest corruption of the text; for the words "_seven heads_" are not mentioned in that verse. [”
“The duel, played on vinyl, was fueled as much by the rivalry between Ann Carli and Russell Simmons, the label heads behind Kool Moe Dee and LL, respectively.”
“At some point during the whole piracy discussion, the label heads basically said that only the largest sellers made real money for the record company - the problem: the largest sellers only account for something like .2% of the total number of releases.”
“Even the label heads couldn't believe this was new material when Mayer first played his demos for them -- even more amazing since he plays all the instruments, and recorded his swell songs at home in his bedroom.”
“Of course, when I tried to confirm this anecdote with the label heads, not one would talk.”
“The label heads liked what they were hearing and the money they were counting and promoted Pate to head of A&R in the label's newly-opened Chicago office.”
“The idea that men are and ought to be unreflective, grunting, two-fisted louts good with their hands but not so much with their hearts and their heads is a class thing not a gender thing and it is imposed upon working class men by a system that needs them to be beasts of burden.”
“The voice of the superego inside our heads is the amalgamated voice of a thousand ticking-offs.”
“In the pointed arch above their heads is a golden eight-pointed star on a red field.”
“That's actually the orbiter performing a preprogrammed roll to what we call the heads-up attitude.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘heads’.
quiz: one word will change this list.
Looking for tweets for heads.