from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of heartwhole.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the heart or affections free; not in love.
- adj. With unbroken courage; undismayed.
- adj. Of a single and sincere heart; with unconditional commitment or unstinting devotion.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not in love, or not deeply affected by that passion.
- Having unbroken spirits or good courage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with unconditional and enthusiastic devotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.