from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having great power or energy; dynamic: She's on a high-powered career track.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing great physical or political power
- adj. Vigorous and energetic
- adj. Capable of a large magnification
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. vigorously energetic or forceful
- adj. (used of microscopes) capable of a high degree of magnification
Sorry, no etymologies found.