from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Slang A male friend or acquaintance from one's neighborhood or hometown.
- n. Slang A fellow male gang member.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone, particularly a male acquaintance, from one’s hometown.
- n. A close friend or fellow member of a youth gang.
- n. A person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fellow male member of a youth gang
- n. a male friend from your neighborhood or hometown
Sorry, no etymologies found.