from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A pot of honey.
- n. A place which attracts visitors.
- n. A trap set to detect or deflect attempts at unauthorized use of information systems.
- n. a spy who uses sex to trap and blackmail their target
- n. Vagina.
- n. A pet name for a loved one.
- n. a chamberpot or slop bucket
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. South African shrub whose flowers when open are cup-shaped resembling artichokes
Sorry, no etymologies found.