from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who practices or is skilled in horology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person; someone who makes or repairs watches or clocks.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One versed in horology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One versed in horology; a maker of timepieces.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs watches
horolog(y) + -ist (Wiktionary)