from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a vehicle for transporting horses
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a railroad car for transporting valuable horses, as hunters.
- n. a conveyance (railroad car or trailer) for transporting racehorses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A closed car for transporting horses by rail.
- n. An inclosure for horses in a vessel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a conveyance (railroad car or trailer) for transporting racehorses
Sorry, no etymologies found.