from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. intricate, involved, entangled, complicated, complex
- n. A genealogical coefficient of a given genealogical tree; defined as the difference between the number of theoretical ancestors of a person and the number of his/her real ones in a given generation
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Intricate; entangled; complicated; complex.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Infolded; intricate; entangled; complicated.
- n. In mathematics, a doubly infinite system of surfaces.
From Latin implexus (Wiktionary)