from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. One after the other; one at a time; in succession; successively.
- adv. In due order; in proper sequence; in a determined or measured sequence, as a waiting line or queue.
- adv. In response; in return.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. in due order of succession.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in proper order or sequence
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.