from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To breed by the continued mating of closely related individuals, especially to preserve desirable traits in a stock.
- transitive v. To breed or develop within; engender.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To breed or reproduce with those that are related.
- v. To breed with those that share common traits or qualities.
- v. To produce or generate within.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To produce or generate within.
- transitive v. To breed in and in. See under Breed, v. i.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To breed, generate, or develop within.
- To breed from animals of the same parentage or otherwise closely related; breed in-and-in.
And I've also commented that we tend to "inbreed" as in our department at UVa, since we get thrown together in the offices and work late hours and then all go out together ... things happen.
It is common sense that deer that are allowed to overpopulate any area eventually inbreed until disease and deformation start occurring regularly.
April 22nd, 2010 at 12: 52 pm happydaze10 says: catholic irish inbreed
Did they inbreed all the functional braincells right out of their gene pool?
Ignorant, prejudice, in poorer health, worst educated, most poverty stricken, inbreed, teenage pregnancies, … it is no wonder those that represent them are republicans.
Problem: polygamists especially will make too many kids they cannot afford and continue to inbreed in order to find willing victims/er – women for their unique “religious” family style.
I really dont know why the republicansare against the president, he's given them every thing they wanted. its sad that so many inbreed yahoo's would listen to anything the republicans say, well we get what we deserve. nurse
These Mongoloids will then inbreed and give birth to even more supporters.
That's great for Republicans because they can continue to inbreed monguloid constituants that appall not just most Americans – but the entire world (except maybe for Ceasar Chavez).
No onew will kill the Does so inbreed and now teh Bucks horns look like toothpicks.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.