American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Produced by inbreeding.
- adj. Fixed in the character or disposition as if inherited; deep-seated: an inbred distrust of radicalism. See Synonyms at innate.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Produced or developed within; innate; inherent; intrinsic: as, inbred modesty or good sense.
- Bred in-and-in. Synonyms Innate, Ingrained, etc. See
- adj. bred within; innate; as, inbred worth.
- adj. often pejorative having an ancestry characterized by inbreeding
- adj. genetics describing a strain produced through successive generations of inbreeding resulting in a population of genetically identical individuals which are homozygous at all genetic loci.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of inbreed.
- n. An inbred individual
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Bred within; innate.
- adj. normally existing at birth
- adj. produced by inbreeding
“I guess that's what you can expect from a bunch in inbred Bible thumbers.”
“But tell me, is it true that bein 'inbred helps with banjo pickin???????”
“To pull the plug genetically on a malignancy and prevent it from even appearing was pretty unusual, even in inbred mice.”
“The development of this field from an outlandish rejection reaction in inbred mice to the mighty supergene system of today that all immunologists, cancer research workers and many virologists and developmental biologists meet in their daily work is one of the most exciting chapters in the enormous building of modern biology.”
“Nice to see that flatshire’s paramedics are the same as the ones here in inbred-ville. on September 23, 2009 at 12: 42 pm Medic”
“These breeding populations are referred to as inbred lines, for example, lines A and B.”
“Page 55 sin, actual and inbred, which is the work of the devil.”
“The plastic looking, fake smiling, with the intellect of an inbred are the Repukelicans.”
“Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult. ralph the wonder llama Says:”
“Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘inbred’.
William McNamara, O.C.D. presents the spirituality of "the word made flesh"
Favorite things to call people that piss me off or to shout out when enraged. Not all of them are actual swearwords.
Looking for tweets for inbred.