from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of acquiring or being given a curved form; a curving or bending; any instance of this.
- n. Bowing in reverence or worship.
- n. The state of being curved or bent; any curved shape or formation; curvature; a curve; a bend.
- n. A curving inwards; the condition of being curved inwards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of bending, or curving.
- n. The state of being bent or curved; curvature.
- n. The act of bowing, or bending the body, in respect or reverence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of incurving or bending.
- n. The state of being incurved or bent; curvature, as of the spine; crookedness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the action of creating a curved shape
- n. a shape that curves or bends inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.