from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Used to refer to something discussed later.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Below; beneath; under; after; -- often used as a prefix.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A Latin preposition meaning ‘below, beneath,’ occurring in some phrases occasionally used in English.
- A prefix of Latin origin, meaning ‘below, beneath.’
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (in writing) see below
Borrowed from Latin infra, below (Wiktionary)