from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Innate, inborn.
- v. To generate or produce within; to beget or engender; to cause.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Generated within; inborn; innate.
- transitive v. To generate or produce within; to beget; to engender; to occasion; to cause.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To generate or produce within.
- Generated within; inborn; innate.
- Not generated; unbegotten; not brought into existence or not receiving being by generation.
From Latin ingenerātus. (Wiktionary)