from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not apt or fit; inappropriate; unsuitable.
- adj. Unskilled; unready; awkward; incompetent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not apt or fit; unfit; not convenient; inappropriate; unsuitable.
- adj. Unskilled; unready; awkward; incompetent; unqualified; -- said of persons.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not apt or fit; unfit; not convenient: as, inhabile matter.
- Unskilled; unready; unqualified: used of persons.
The copies of these examinations, made up of extorted confessions, or the evidence of inhabile witnesses, were all that were transmitted to the Privy Council, who were to direct the future mode of procedure.
•d aa» fmegadaai destinatnm ope aceti ad infra examinabimus paaeia, sad latius in alios quoicwque usos fedt inhabile.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.