Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not apt or fit; unfit; not convenient: as, inhabile matter.
- Unskilled; unready; unqualified: used of persons.
- adj. obsolete Not apt or fit; inappropriate; unsuitable.
- adj. obsolete Unskilled; unready; awkward; incompetent.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. obsolete Not apt or fit; unfit; not convenient; inappropriate; unsuitable.
- adj. obsolete Unskilled; unready; awkward; incompetent; unqualified; -- said of persons.
- Latin inhabilis: compare French inhabile. See in- and habile, and compare unable. (Wiktionary)
“The copies of these examinations, made up of extorted confessions, or the evidence of inhabile witnesses, were all that were transmitted to the Privy Council, who were to direct the future mode of procedure.”
“•d aa» fmegadaai destinatnm ope aceti ad infra examinabimus paaeia, sad latius in alios quoicwque usos fedt inhabile.”
‘inhabile’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for inhabile.