from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The inside seam of a pant leg.
- n. The length or measurement of such a seam.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The seam of a trouser up the inside of the leg.
- v. To impress or mark with a seam or cicatrix.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To impress or mark with a seam or cicatrix.
- n. An inside seam of an article of clothing; especially, the seam that runs from the crotch of a trouser leg down to the bottom.
- n. The length of the inseam of a trouser leg.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See enseam.
Sorry, no etymologies found.