from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the process of internalizing something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. learning (of values or attitudes etc.) that is incorporated within yourself.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of internalizing; the fact or condition of being internalized or made subjective and independent of outside objects.
- n. That which is internalized.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. learning (of values or attitudes etc.) that is incorporated within yourself
Sorry, no etymologies found.