from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, or exhibiting isomorphism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality of isomorphism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Exhibiting the property of isomorphism. Also isomorphic.
- plural In mathematics See group.
- In mathematics, same as isomorphic, 4.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having similar appearance but genetically different
Sorry, no etymologies found.