from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who jogs (as exercise).
- n. A tracksuit, particularly the trousers.
- n. A printing press operator who removes, jogs, and stacks the sheets or signatures of paper.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who jogs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who jogs, or moves heavily and slowly.
- n. One who or that which gives a jog or sudden push.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who runs a steady slow pace (usually for exercise)
jog + -er, one who jogs. (Wiktionary)