from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the manner of one who is lame.
- adv. In a foolish or ineffective way.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a lame, crippled, disabled, or imperfect manner
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a lame or halting manner; like a cripple: as, to waik lamely.
- Imperfectly; unsatisfactorily; weakly; feebly: as, a figure lamely drawn; a scene lamely described: an argument lamely conducted.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a weak and unconvincing manner
lame + -ly (Wiktionary)