from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that arrives late: waited for the latecomers to be seated.
- n. A recent arrival, participant, or convert: a company that was a latecomer to the video-game market.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who has arrived comparatively recently.
- n. One who arrived late.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. someone who arrives late.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who arrives late
Sorry, no etymologies found.