from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To abandon.
- v. To forget about.
- v. To not live longer than; to be survived by.
- v. To leave a trace of something.
- v. To outdo; to progress faster than someone or something else.
- v. To pass.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be survived by after one's death
- v. leave unchanged or undisturbed or refrain from taking
- v. depart and not take along
leave + behind (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.