from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the act of operating of a library; service as a librarian
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office of a librarian.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office of librarian.
- n. The work of a librarian; the management of a library.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of librarian
librarian + -ship (Wiktionary)