from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A weight division in professional boxing having an upper limit of 175 pounds (78.7 kilograms), between super middleweight and cruiserweight.
- n. A boxer competing in this weight division.
- n. A similar weight division in other sports, such as weightlifting.
- n. A contestant in this weight division.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 179 pounds
- n. a wrestler who weighs 192-214 pounds
- n. a professional boxer who weighs between 169 and 175 pounds
Sorry, no etymologies found.