from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of lime.
- v. hanging around, usually in a public place with friends, enjoying the scene.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The operation of treating with lime, or of sprinkling with slaked lime; in leather manufacturing, the steeping of hides in a solution of lime to remove their hair.
- n. In bleaching, a solution of lime in water.
- n. The smearing of twigs with lime to catch birds; bird-liming.
Sorry, no etymologies found.