from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A large, northern Pacific food fish (Ophiodon elongatus) related to the greenling.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The flesh of a lean-fleshed fish caught off the U.S. Pacific coast.
- n. A food fish (Ophiodon elongatus) of Northern Pacific waters related to greenlings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. food fish of the northern Pacific related to greenlings
- n. the lean flesh of a fish caught off the Pacific coast of the United States
Sorry, no etymologies found.