from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With respect to place; in place; as, to be locally separated or distant
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With respect to place; in place.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With respect to place; in place: as, to be locally separated or distant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a restricted area of the body
- adv. by a particular locality
Sorry, no etymologies found.