from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a loud manner; at a high volume.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a loud manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With great sound or noise; noisily; clamorously; with vehemence or importunity: as, he loudly complained of intolerance.
- Ostentatiously; conspicuously; showily; glaringly: as, he was very loudly dressed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in manner that attracts attention
- adv. used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly
- adv. with relatively high volume
loud + -ly (Wiktionary)