from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the lower socioeconomic classes.
- adj. Vulgar or crude; common: was put off by their low-class behavior.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Occupying the lowest socioeconomic position in a society. Contrasted with
- adj. characteristic of the lower classes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occupying the lowest socioeconomic position in a society
Sorry, no etymologies found.