from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A low tablelike chest of drawers.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A low chest of drawers.
- n. A type of semi-trailer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A chest of drawers not more than four feet high; -- applied commonly to the lower half of a tallboy from which the upper half has been removed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Whig and Low-churchman.
- n. A chest of drawers supported on short legs. See high-boy, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a low chest or table with drawers and supported on four legs
From low + boy. (Wiktionary)