from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see make, it.
- v. to reach a place.
- v. to survive, to live through something
- v. to become famous and successful
- v. to have sexual intercourse
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.)
- v. succeed in a big way; get to the top
- v. go successfully through a test or a selection process
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.