from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The middle part of a stream.
- n. The part of a course that is neither at the beginning nor at the end: the midstream of life.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The middle of a stream or river
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the middle of a stream.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The middle of the stream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the middle of a stream
Sorry, no etymologies found.