from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Sports One that competes in races one mile long.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an athlete or a horse who specializes in running races of one mile (often used in a compound with a number or fraction)
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In track-athletics, one who runs the mile distance. Similarly, half-miler, quarter-miler, and two-miler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (used only in combinations) the length of something in miles
- n. a runner in a one-mile race
mile + agentive -er (Wiktionary)